a partnership program to allow you to install QuickSilver® systems with full Mad Systems support
for those who expect the best
a great way to gain the benefits of access to the world's most advanced AV system
We have not yet commercialized QuickSilver® for several reasons, including the fact that we want a good list of 100% successful projects before letting the rest of the world play with it - however, we are also aware that the incredible possibilities and advantages that a WiFi based non-proprietary hardware system has to offer, and so we've been working on finding a way to allow others to share the success of the QuickSilver® system. QSEQ®, a partnership based method, appeared to us to be the best way to allow QuickSilver® out into the world in such a way that it helps everybody, and does not significantly increase our workload as it would if QuickSilver® were made available as it will ultimately be.
The QSEQ® partner based option, (QSEQ® stands for QuickSilver® EQualizer), is a service provided by Mad Systems that aims to introduce the QuickSilver® Audio-Visual system in a cost-effective and straightforward manner for global system integration. The process is designed for suitable projects by qualified integrators and fabricators, and it utilizes 100% non-proprietary equipment.
The QSEQ® process is especially ideal for smaller and medium-sized systems that are not overly complex. The steps involved in this process are as follows:
- Mad Systems designs a QuickSilver® system as per the client's requirements specification.
- Mad Systems assembles a system that meets the clients' needs based on the provided information.
- Mad Systems sets up, configures, loads media (temporary or real), and programs the system.
- Once the system is fully operational in Mad Systems' lab, they box it and send out the entire system to the partner.
- Partner staff then mount the monitors and touchscreens, install speakers, hang projectors (or any part of those functions depending on the level of partnership) and plug in the QuickSilver® components, which come with complete instructions, into each exhibit that has been separately packaged for ease of installation.
- The system is connected to the internet through a firewall supplied by Mad Systems, which allows them to remotely check the system.
- After the system is online, Mad Systems sends an expert to help with final commissioning, checks, remote programmer assistance as needed, and training.
The system, including power management and user interfaces, is supplied pre-configured and pre-labeled to meet the client's system needs. It is connected using WiFi, eliminating the need for extensive cable management, except for connecting the WiFi system.
Should any issues arise, Mad Systems provides assistance, and the QuickSilver® components feature an assisted self-healing capability to get the system back up and running quickly. Despite its broad capabilities, the company acknowledges that one size does not fit all, and Mad Systems, as a full-service Audio Visual systems integration company, undertakes projects that go beyond QuickSilver®'s scope of work, including complex interactive exhibits and patented facial, color, and license plate recognition-based media delivery systems as well as patent pending Alice™ and Lory™ options.